ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Wegmans has expanded its COVID-19 booster shot choices to incorporate the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
The corporate made the announcement Friday.
These eligible to obtain a COVID-19 booster shot might select which one they obtain at Wegmans. A free booster shot will probably be out there for:
- Individuals age 65 and older
- Residents in long-term care amenities
- Individuals age 50-64 with underlying situations
- Individuals age 18-49 with underlying situations, relying on advantages and dangers
- Individuals aged 18-64 years who’re at elevated threat for COVID-19 publicity
Booster photographs may be given 6 months after the completion of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccination collection, or 2 months after the J&J.
Booster photographs can be found by appointment solely. Appointments may be scheduled on-line right here. Wegmans says sufferers ought to carry a vaccination card or different proof of vaccination to the appointment. Proof of eligibility isn’t required, however sufferers will probably be requested to state they’re eligible.
Pfizer vaccine booster photographs have been out there at Wegmans since September,