SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Well being Division launched its inspection stories for eating places checked through the week of December 4 to December 10.
Three meals companies failed their inspections:
- Doug’s Fish Fry Cell Unit, 206 West Street, Cortland, NY 13045
- King David’s Restaurant, 3508 West Genesee Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13219
- Pink Robin Connoisseur Burgers and Brews, 160 Township Boulevard, Camillus, NY 13031
Doug’s Fish Fry Cell Unit
Doug’s Fish Fry had one violation, none in important situation.
Development/Liquid waste and sewage/Rubbish and refuse: The inspector discovered no hand washing amenities out there at time of inspection. The unit requested to stop operation and gross sales till short-term hand wash station is about up, with the inspector to be notified and photograph despatched to confirm placement of hand wash station. The employees agreed to voluntarily shut down operation till correct hand washing station was made out there. At 3 p.m. permission was granted to function as photograph proof submitted to inspector of hand wash station being arrange.
King David’s Restaurant
King David’s had three violations, with one in important situation.
Improper cooling and refrigerated storage of doubtless hazardous meals:
- Two (shallow) bins of cooked rooster famous at 92.8F and 80.9F lined and double stacked in walk-in cooler. Rooster was began at roughly 11 a.m., and completed cooking at roughly 11:30am. The temperatures had been measured at 92.8F and 80.9F at 12:55 p.m. as a part of routine OCHD inspection. The bins of rooster had been separated, lids eliminated, and product stirred to advertise speedy cooling. The temperatures of each bins had been measure once more at 1:30 p.m.; the rooster had cooled to 88.9F and 75.1F; the meals merchandise didn’t cool all the way down to 70.0F inside two hours.
- Corrected – two bins of cooked rooster (10 lbs per bin) discarded. Mentioned correct cooling procedures and greatest practices to advertise speedy cooling of doubtless hazardous (TCS) meals. Cooked rooster shall be positioned in shallow containers and saved unstacked and uncovered to advertise speedy cooling. It’s also strongly advisable that prepare dinner occasions be famous on the label to permit for cooling benchmarks (at/beneath 70F inside two hours and at/beneath 45F inside a further 4 hours) to be checked/monitored.
Meals not protected normally: Meals not protected throughout storage, preparation, show, transportation and repair, from potential sources of contamination (e.g., meals uncovered, mislabeled, saved on ground, lacking or insufficient sneeze guards, meals containers double stacked). The inspector discovered a number of buckets of meals product shops on the ground within the walk-in cooler.
Meals not protected normally: Meals meting out utensils improperly saved. The inspector discovered utensils (used for scooping falafel combine) saved in standing water at 67.5F (corrected –
utensil washed and sanitized, container emptied and washed. This was mentioned with the operator that utensil should be saved correctly utilizing one of many following choices: saved, clear and sanitized, saved in dipper properly with working water, saved in scorching water at/above 140F, or saved in chilly water at/beneath 45F. The operator indicated that ice can be used and that the utensil can be saved in chilly water at/beneath 45F.)
Pink Robin Connoisseur Burgers and Brews
Pink Robin Connoisseur Burgers and Brews had two violations, one in important situation.
Improper cooling and refrigerated storage of doubtless hazardous meals:
- Sufficient refrigerated storage tools is just not current, correctly designed, maintained or operated so that each one probably hazardous meals are cooled correctly and saved beneath 45°F as required. The inspector discovered drawer cooler unit (1) immediately below grill not working correctly at time of inspection, and never in a position to keep probably hazardous (TCS) meals at/beneath 45F throughout chilly storage. Cooked Portobello mushrooms (2 lbs) 48.5F saved since yesterday in drawer cooler unit.
- Corrected – Portobello mushrooms discarded. Supervisor will submit work order on drawer cooler unit; probably (TCS) meals are to not be saved on this cooler till it has been adequately repaired and is ready to keep meals product temperatures at/beneath 45F always.)
Improper building and upkeep of bodily amenities: Flooring, partitions, ceilings, not clean, correctly constructed, in disrepair and soiled surfaces. The inspector discovered flooring not clear below storage racks in keg cooler. Ice and residue construct up famous alongside the brink between walk-in cooler and walk-in freezer.
|Ale ‘N’ Angus Pub||238 Harrison Avenue||Syracuse||12/7/2022|
|Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar||3189 Erie Boulevard East||Dewitt||12/6/2022|
|Arby’s #6399||5886 Route 31||Cicero||12/8/2022|
|Arby’s Restaurant #126||3813 Brewerton Street||Salina||12/5/2022|
|Starting II||6897 Manlius Middle Street||Dewitt||12/8/2022|
|Board and Bar Charcuterie||208 West Water Avenue||Syracuse||12/9/2022|
|Buffalo Wild Wings #535||200 Township Boulevard||Camillus||12/5/2022|
|B’Ville Diner||16 East Genesee Avenue||Lysander||12/7/2022|
|Camino Actual||3811 Brewerton Street||Clay||12/6/2022|
|Carrabba’s Italian Grill #8304||550 Towne Drive||Manlius||12/5/2022|
|Clinton Sq. Ice Rink Concession||2 Clinton Sq.||Syracuse||12/5/2022|
|Delmonicos||2950 Erie Boulevard East||Syracuse||12/8/2022|
|Embassy Suites Syracuse-Future||311-71 Hiawatha Boulevard West||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Gabrielle Sweets||8240 Cazenovia Street, Suite 130||Manlius||12/9/2022|
|Hidden Fish||7 Fennel Avenue||Skaneateles||12/8/2022|
|Hong Kong Chinese language Take-Out Restauran||1640 Erie Boulevard East||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Kitty Hoynes Irish Pub & Restaurant||301 West Fayette Avenue||Syracuse||12/9/2022|
|Lakeshore Pizza||6969 Lakeshore Street||Cicero||12/5/2022|
|Lockheed Martin Cafeteria – Bldg #5||497 Electronics Parkway||Salina||12/7/2022|
|Lockheed Martin Cafeteria – Bldg #7||497 Electronics Parkway||Salina||12/7/2022|
|Mi Casa Grande||1706 Erie Boulevard East||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Moe’s Southwest Grill||5256 West Genesee Avenue||Camillus||12/6/2022|
|New Lengthy Cheng Take Out||1001 South Salina Avenue||Syracuse||12/5/2022|
|Pavone’s Pizza||122 East Seneca Avenue||Manlius||12/6/2022|
|Pies Guys Pub & Grub (The)||4744 Onondaga Boulevard||Geddes||12/6/2022|
|Poke Fish||129 Marshall Avenue, 2nd Flooring||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Pompey Rod and Gun Membership||2035 Swift Street||Pompey||12/8/2022|
|PressRoom Pub||220 Herald Place||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Recess Espresso||122 Milton Avenue||Syracuse||12/5/2022|
|Stella’s Diner||110 Wolf Avenue||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|SU Graham Eating Middle||Mt Olympus Drive||Syracuse||12/7/2022|
|SU Junction||Mt Olympus Drive||Syracuse||12/7/2022|
|Subway||5500 Bartell Street||Cicero||12/8/2022|
|Subway 29080||5194 West Taft Street||Clay||12/8/2022|
|In the present day’s Particular||109 South Warren Avenue||Syracuse||12/7/2022|
|Contact of Broadway Delicatessen||6812 Manlius Middle Street||Dewitt||12/8/2022|
|Tous les Jours||2743 Erie Boulevard East||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Tully’s Good Occasions||2943 Erie Boulevard East||Syracuse||12/8/2022|
|Unity of Syracuse||300 West Seneca Turnpike||Syracuse||12/6/2022|
|Warners United Methodist Church||6514 Canton Avenue||Van Buren||12/7/2022|
|Wendy’s||7925 Oswego Street||Clay||12/6/2022|